Saturday, December 4, 2010

Squaw Valley & Kirkwood

Made in Japan: Shinseikai training e iperdensità.

The Japanese experience is becoming dense, and bring it with words began to be difficult. The day lasted 36 hours yesterday, with a good Shinseikai training in a gym where champions train K-1, and where - next to the bags - I saw a photo with the dedication of Andy Hug. I was really caught with emotion, and I hope to be able to return. I lost count of the times when I was in Metro and districts that I visited, I met Robert, an exceptional artist who lives and works in Tokyo, I've been to Asakusa to visit the famous temple, and then a healthy session Shinseikai - strangely survived - meet in Shibuya for dinner. The
all blended together, I was anesthetized until this morning when turning on the phone I found out I had made this photo:






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: 1 丁目, Ota, Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment