Friday, December 3, 2010

Bluetooth Ppt Presentation

Made in Japan. Before the Storm.

One sunny morning, pleasant temperature, the crows that for once does not emit that characteristic wail resembling the call of mother-in-law, a full day to live and spend in Tokyo: a perfect morning.
Random thoughts and episodes of yesterday come to mind in a compressed, small change and adapted to the Japanese model, which I try to list below:

- Blessed be the inventor of the Washlet. Technology was never more appreciated in those moments where you're alone and you need to express yourself (the toilet).
- Hell, if it exists, is a place hyper and full of toys to buy, as the district of Akihabara, but you do not have a credit card or we work as a janitor.
- Japanese Fashion just as incomprehensible as the Italian fashion. The universality of bad taste.
- It is true that the Japanese are robotic and unfeeling, last night we had two guests to dinner and have proved largely organic, at least down to 23. Then I went into stand-by.
- My Japanese vocabulary is increased by 100% in a few days. Now I say 'Excuse me'.
- The metro in Tokyo should be preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Japanese are extremely polite, but if you must activate the switch mode 'Muted Caterpillar' and move on nuclearized steamroller as the unfortunate patrons placed first.
- Every subway station in Tokyo has a single sound and distinguishable, as a ring tone of programmed cell from Bach lysergic acid.

Japanese first training session today, I will follow the Master in his adventure. I hope that I will not have to buy a return ticket to every part of my body which will take the metro, I would go bankrupt immediately.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location: 1 丁目, Ota, Japan

0 comments:

Post a Comment