Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best Belt Yamaha Apex

Sequenza numero uno.

Lucky the man who always manages to remember their dreams.
grow up to become a writer, poet, versifier careless, starlings or writer of the dialogues of Big Brother No 109, underpaid, and - of course - in black.
For all other mortals, remember a dream is an event that affects you wake up in the morning, and then fades during the course of the day.
still remember the dream of tonight.

We are in the Dojo.
End workout.
circle of the group of humpback whales (people of a certain size / height / weight / age, made me, Ivan, Dario, Luca, Lorenzo) around the Sensei. It discusses Karate (but looks a bit '), forthcoming Kyu, the ailments of agonists, and other things.
"When you take the exam?" someone asks, I think Dario.
"April and perhaps beyond." answered the Sensei.
"And the program?" I ask.
"You should already have it." Dan assures me the third
Silence.
Nobody dares to do the next question.
Sensei hides a smirk.
Luca takes courage. "And when we're ready?"
Sensei performs a micro to art, and replies: "This is you know."
Then he pauses a bit 'longer, a sabaki eyes, looks at me and says, "You, are you ready?"
...

And the dream I will end up on your most beautiful.
I tried to close my eyes again, but the body reminds me that are not in Inception and that the dream has flown away.
Strange. We try to delegate to the dreams that we already know in the daytime.
Are you ready? Are you in love? You have courage?
Only you can know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment